Buying a home is
usually the biggest investment most people make.
Whether it is your
first home, an investment, downsizing or a family cottage, Cooke Kingston
combine their experience and expert local knowledge to assist you in the
process and provide you with peace of mind.
Cooke Kingston will:
- Conduct a buyer interview to explain the buying process and
learn about you
- Help get you financing pre-approval if necessary
- Provide you with market, community and financial information to
help find you the best home at a price you can afford in the area of your
- Help you with the negotiation of an offer and ensure all
details are looked after
- Provide excellent service even after the transaction has been
When listing your home
or property, Cooke Kingston will:
- Provide you with local market information to assist in expert
pricing - in this market accurate pricing is key!
- Process the listing and take photos to be placed on the MLS
system to give world wide exposure
- Use the latest technology to post interior and exterior
pictures and property information to their personalized website
- Post your listing information on royallepage.ca
- Place their highly recognized sign on your property
- Advertise your property regularly in the Kingston Whig Standard
Homes section as well as other relevant publications
- Direct market your home locally as well as through their
extensive data base
- Conduct open houses
- Provide feedback to you
In addition to a full time assistant, the Cooke Kingston is
also assisted by the experienced full time administrative support staff at
Royal LePage ProAlliance, Brokerage. This leaves Cooke Kingston with more time to personally
handle all appraisals, listing consultations and offer presentations. We will
be a constant source of support throughout the entire process - from the
initial visit to closing - and long after!
"Our job is to get you the best price with the fewest
in the shortest period of time... peace of mind"